Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Untitled

Ok so at 8:13:47 this morning I woke up sweating and terribly uncomfortable for the reason be I had a crazy ass dream, that somehow I couldn't shake the WHOLE day. Even at my job interview it lingered in the back of my head for some reason. But besides that my dream consisted of zombies, Wal-Mart, four mexicans in a swimming pool, Flying, Colorado, X-Men, a shotgun, and Arnold Schwarzenegger( in his prime). I have no clue how these all tied together, but in my dream it was just crazy. The other weird thing too was that I can usually realize that its a dream when something unnormal happens, but despite all the tossing and turning I just couldn't wake up? I don't know where all this came from but yeah basically I had a pretty intense dream the night of 6/21/10. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment